Sunday, August 9, 2009

...random sh*t;

Michael Jackson – dead and gone, may he truly rest in peace as I’m sure he had a crazy and stress filled run. I’ve had a couple random conversations about him and never realized how attached so many people truly were to him!... Mom always told us growing up that you couldn’t take it with you so I why are folks so concerned about Mike’s money, he’s gone. I’ve heard folks asking “how could you waste all that money?… and I’ve thought damn! look how much fun that dude had! Have you ever been to Six Flags Magic Mountain? A 2 hour wait for your favorite ride in 100 degree summer weather sucks ass! This dude Mike J. had a roller coaster in his BACKYARD!!! MTV’s Cribs? I don’t know… A few things I’ve come to realize; 1. Mike has never had to sit in a cubicle a day in his life!!! 2. Mike has never had to stay up late and write a 40 page paper the night before it was due, after having all semester to do it! 3. Michael has never walked into bar and asked, “How much for your cheapest beer?" before ordering it! But, I’m just sayin’…

Major League Baseball – baseball is back!!! Called my best boy from the Giants game yesterday and realized how much I truly love Baseball. Once upon a time I was a huge fan, steroids took over, I lost interest and we broke up… It’s nice to see Baseball again, skinny fast guys stealing bases, some players batting less than .300, and every second baseman not hitting 50 home runs each… At this pace another couple years will have baseball back swinging stronger than ever!!!

For the record – I am and always will be a Padres fan, Hicks and Trina Jones! Now that baseball and I are dating again I am left to watch the Giants, the flight to Petco Park every Sunday would be costly… Former Padres manager Bruce Bochy has done a great job!!! The fact that the Giants are now winners makes our affair even easier…

Dominican Republic - off the hook! Please visit and while visiting please appreciate modern primitive living!!! Very refreshing…

Tequila – did you know that Tequila is the only liquor that makes you happy? Hard to believe, look around the room at your local Tequila bar!!! 

Michael Vick – welcome back and good luck! ESPN highlights and Berman / Jackson haven’t been the same without you!!!

Brisco – this Miami hip hop recording artist was recently robbed in a barber shop following a photo shoot. The robbery was caught on tape and Brisco was recorded saying “I’ll just get bigger jewelry and more shine!” hmmmmmm, think that you might get robbed again?... I’m just sayin’

GI Joe – go see it and parents definitely take your boys or even better drop them off with their boys and give ‘em popcorn money! The action is non-stop and they actually do a very good job with the characters. The cartoon was my favorite as a child so I was a little nervous that it would tank… Two thumbs up!!!

Til Then - ps out!

1 comment:

  1. lmao Nice shout out to me Philly! Stop reppin' those Giants man! I've been in love with baseball for several years. I can't imagine us ever breaking up. Arguing & beefing? Yes. Breaking up? No way. The boys of summer will have my heart forever.

    oh, and GO DODGERS! :D

    -Trina

    ReplyDelete