Wednesday, March 18, 2009

el presidente...

I woke up this morning to ESPN and was blown away to see our President filling out his NCAA tournament bracket on national television. This move was very fresh to me for multiple reasons; 1. he was willing to expose himself and his hoops expertise to the nation, 2. he is continually showing us that he is a normal guy that drinks beer, watches hoops and smokes an occasional cigarette. When I think of Obama I think of William Wallace!!!

Check it out and for those of you that dont follow college hoops the guy actually knows what he's doing. I still have Louisville winning it all!!!

See you soon... PS1

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/entry?entryID=2813746

1 comment:

  1. I on the other hand was pissed that he knew soo much about the tournament. I love basketball too, but i'm too busy with my own career and life to keep up with sports the way I'd like, so it pissed me off that in this fucked up time, our new president has time to follow the NCAA....Read a one of these fuckin bills your pushing and put the remote down DICK HEAD!! Just my thought, trust I'm routing for him but damn....

    ReplyDelete